In the middle of nature, the domaine sits in a beautifully landscaped park of 8 hectares, with 8 chalets and 9 mobile homes spread out under hundred-year-old trees that offer light, welcoming shade.
The sprawling park offers space for privacy and calm, essential for relaxation. The swimming pool and game areas are set a little bit apart, the small woods behind the accommodation perfect for after-meal walks. Everything has been thought of for the optimal comfort of our guests. The domaine looks over a wide, cultivated landscape, a beautiful view of the nearby Black Mountains (la Montagne Noire) and an expanse of colourful hills and valleys in the distance.
A converted space in the main building is dedicated to relaxation. This space has a heated, humid room with a jacuzzi and jet shower, and a massage and beauty treatment room.
The relaxation area opens onto a wooden terrace with lounge chairs, protected from the wind and out of view of others for maximum privacy and relaxation.
A large, 120m2 swimming pool was designed to allow everyone to have their space : a small, 30m2 submerged beach for the little ones to splash around on and jets to massage the moms who are keeping an eye on them, then two steps into the big pool that slowly descends to a depth of 2m, allowing real swimmers to do some laps.
A boule pitch under the shade of oak trees, a table tennis table, badminton court and mini football pitch for those who want to be active. A children’s play area with swings and a little playhouse.
A bar is open in the summer on the terrace in front of the main building with small tables, inviting you to enjoy a coffee, ice cream, apéritif or other cocktails.
A small wooded area with many little paths for those looking for solitude. You’ll find benches where you can sit and listen to the birds, or read while communing with nature.
On site activities
• Hiking with donkeys - Discover the Black Mountains (la Montagne Noire), all day with a donkey to carry your supplies.
La ferme d'En Gout : www.roulottes-engout.com
• 4 X 4 - Guided tours in the Regional Park of the Haut Languedoc.
• Microflight experience - flying over the domaine and the region.
• Karting and Quad biking on a track or guided circuit - Puylaurens
• Canyoning, caving, tree climbing, mountain biking, orientation courses, hiking, climbing…. Outings all year round, all ages. Patrick Rossignol
En Rives : enrives.webnode.fr
• Accrobranche. The cry of Tarzan, adventure in the trees.
• St Ferréol Lake boat club : sailing, windsurfing, canoeing.
• Arts and crafts workshops : pottery, bronze, cabinet making, marquetry, lacquer, wood gilding, upholstery, bookbinding, painting, drawing, photography, heraldry, in Revel.
• Basketry classes in Durfort
Cassoulet specialty, foie gras, duck breast, pink Lautrec garlic, saffron, wine from Gaillac, the Minervois and Cabardès.
Revel market ranked one of the most beautiful markets in France.
Farmhouse and area producers.
Space City in Toulouse, Carcassonne, Toulouse Lautrec Museum in Albi, Midi Canal Museum in St Ferreol,, Tapestry Museum in Sorèze
4-star residential leisure park, campsite Tarn, holiday chalet rentals, Midi Pyrenees, Southwest.
Peaceful countryside in the centre of the triangle of Carcassonne-Toulouse-Albi: 8 wooden chalets, 9 mobile homes, swimming pool, spa, …
Tarn holiday rentals. Countryside campsite in the Midi Pyrenees. Lauraguais campsite between Toulouse, Albi, and Carcassonne.